Walker Security: Home Essentials, Bronze Package
The Enforcer Basics Package: Only £375 (inc.VAT)The Enforcer is a complete two way wireless control panel using wireless devices manufactured by Pyronix Ltd.
Two way wireless technology is a vital part of the system that keeps it safe and reliable, and in turn provides a major advantage to the installer.
Each device on the Enforcer is a transmitter and a receiver, offering the installer a status reading at both the Enforcer control panel, and the wireless device.
- Enforcer Control Panel
- 2 x KX Detector
- 1 x Magnetic Door Contact
- 2 x Proximity Tags
- Supplied and Professionally Fitted
- 12 Month Warranty Included
- Zero Tie-Ins
Pyronix two way wireless technology
Instant two way device control (ITDC)
Signal Strength Indicator (SSI)
4 Level sets
32 Wireless inputs
2 Wired inputs
3 Wired outputs (expandable to 19)
80 User codes
32 wireless keyfobs with individual user ID
In built proximity reader
750 Event log with time and date
12V Auxiliary output / back up battery time 12 hours
- Add a remote control fob for £35+vat each.
- Add SMS warnings for alarms for £65+vat. (telephone connection required adjacent to control panel position)
Technical Specifications .PDF Provided HERE
The Walker Security Quick Quote is the simplest and fastest way to get a price for your Job![iphorm_popup id=2 name="Quick Quote"] Try our Quick Quote![/iphorm_popup]
- Two-Way Wireless Technology
- Instant two way Device Control
- Signal Strength Indicator
- One Push To Learn
The two way wireless technology is a vital part of the system that keeps it reliable and provides a major advantage to the installer and user.
Each wireless device on the Enforcer, including keyfobs is a transmitter and a reciever, allowing the implementation of the following technologies:
- Instant two way Device Control (IBTC)
- Signal Strength Indicator (SSI)
- Proprietary two way data encryption (BDE)
- Intelligent jamming detection
The IBTC feature holds a significant advantage over one-way wireless products by:
- Ensuring that all wireless detection devices know when the system is armed and disarmed.
- Ensuring that they are awake as soon as the system is armed.
The SSI can be viewed on each individual device (detectors, contacts, sirens) via the staturs LEDs and the panels LED.
If a GREEN LED illuminates on the device, the signal is strong enough at the location where the device is to be installed.
If a RED LED illuminates on the device, the signal is not strong enough at the location where the device is to be installed.
These signal strength can also be viewed on the control panel itsself in two ways:
Indidvidual View: This shows the signal strength of each individual device in percentages between 0% to 100% .
If SSI reading is less than 10% the device should be relocated to a position with a higher percentage of radio transmission.
This views all inputs at once on the LCD display showing 3 =excellent signal strength, 2 = good signal strength, 1 = weak signal strength and 0 = out of range signal.
1. Choose an input to learn the device to
2. Insert battery and press LEARN button
3. Input learnt
Quick, Simple and Efficient!
Free Pet-Safe Upgrade! Let your pets roam free
For our Animal loving customers, we now offer free upgrade to Pet-Friendly detectors allowing your little friends to roam free without setting off your detectors!
This upgrade can be added at any time before installation, just ask us about our pet-friendly upgrades and we’ll make sure to accommodate.